Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Jabberwocky
May 31, 2006

At least it worked.
I've driven wagons since I learned to drive, and I think I'll probably keep my current one for a long, long time.

This is my 08 base model Outback. My wife drives it.

I needed pictures for a class, so I went out and got it really dirty. It was a good day.

This is my 03 Legacy. I'm planning on a full Sti swap after I get the brakes and suspension done. It's slow (for now, at least) and a bit douchey, but I love it :swoon:

I think they're both genuinely beautiful cars, and it's a shame that Subaru, among others, is straying away from the sleek style they had and working more on SUVs. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread