Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
The only cheering I remember is for auto ball tazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I didn't realize the gays and the trans and other people of malicious ill intent had developed plate tectonic displacement technology. That's incredibly troubling.

God's wrath has piss poor aim

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

The net cost to taxpayers is going to be zero. The FDIC might take a haircut up front (though maybe not, the overall balance of SVB seems to be OK), but they'll get it back from fees from the banks. And they'd probably do this for any bank so as not to cause the entire banking industry to consolidate to the huge banks more than it already is.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Panfilo posted:

Conservatives in a nutshell:
https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1638889749430644736?t=v0Sz4GahGIaB9ewBW_MPow&s=19
1.5 million followers on the guy who still thinks he's being shadowbanned. I don't get the appeal.

Every accusation is a confession

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Elephant Ambush posted:

Chuds generally don't care if they look like fools as long as the libs are owned

You have to remember that these people have no consistent beliefs at all so they don't care about defending them. They're just cruel assholes who want to make people mad
Right, but as a Jewish woman, she's liable to be otherized if the core Chuds decide she's no longer useful

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Elephant Ambush posted:

She doesn't care as long as the grift money keeps rolling in
Right, but because she's not a core Chud, it's less impossible for her to be cut off from the grift money for looking like an idiot. Giving it a little thought, I doubt it will happen, but she's still not quite as well insulated as she would be as a nominally Christian white dude.

bird food bathtub posted:

She has been reassured that leopards only eat the faces of people that deserve it.
Of course, how foolish of me!

Jethro fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 15, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

Like, she didn't get pushed out of the RNC because she wasn't a Trump lickspittle. That's why she was the RNC head in the first place (and why she changed her name). She was pushed out of the RNC because she wasn't quite enthusiastic enough about turning the RNC into a pure Trump money funnel.

Jethro fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 25, 2024