Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon
Some of my friends and family listen to these two http://www.wpgb.com/pages/quinnrose.html in the AM. I've been tuning in because of the debates and wow, the amount of fearmongering I hear is crazy. They hardly ever take calls to have a real debate about issues and if they do, the caller is mysteriously dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon

Guilty Spork posted:

"Gyp" a lot of people are ignorant about and shouldn't be. "Jew" as a verb is both racist and to me bizarrely old-timey. If someone uses "jew" as a verb I'll want to ask them something like, what brand of cigarettes their doctor recommends, or if they support the policies of the Hoover administration.

Wow! I never knew where "Gyp" came from until reading this thread. And I always thought of it as "jipped". Sorry for my ignorance.

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon

Post 9-11 User posted:

If his son had two guns this wouldn't have happened.

His son is a gigantic pussy.

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon
Duck Dynasty Dad on Sean Hannity next! Should be ducktastic.

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

If you really want to change her mind, you should both do charity service work together. Nothing wakes people up to the real need to help the poor like actually working with the poor directly.

thank you for not saying "just sever".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JDee
Nov 27, 2006
goon

beatlegs posted:

Even before today I couldn't understand the appeal of Pratt. He's not that funny, not a good actor, not even that good looking. I've always thought he was crazily overrated. So great. Now I'm going to be annoyed by him even more.

Chris Pratt is pretty hot.