Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.
Hack political cartoonist Ben Garrison got his Patreon funding pulled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

I AM GRANDO posted:

A huge part of their upset about “sexualizing children” with sex education and consent education is that they absolutely think it’s normal and good for an adult man to gently caress a female child and are disgusted at the thought that the child could have rights in that situation. I think it was Crowder who had a half-hour segment about how pedophilia had nothing in common with what Roy Moore did when he went hunting for teens to corner at the mall, which is healthy and normal according to science and what all men secretly want to do.

Yeah, the right is loving terrified of consent. Matt Walsh did a video review of some book about consent, and every time he said "consent" a stock scream sound effect would play as if it was the scariest thing in the world.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Tesseraction posted:

They pivoted on a dime to the rapist being an immigrant.

Someone at work yesterday claimed that the rapist and child were "crisis actors bought and paid for by the pedophile left" and I had to walk away, because doing a violence will cost me my job and I can't get another one.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Neito posted:

Not being a lawyer, what would be the grounds for a mistrial? His phone would've been subject to discovery, wouldn't it?

It wouldn't be possible for AG Paxton to intervene and force a mistrial, would it? Paxton is like... the one American politician who might go to bat for Alex Jones of all people.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Prism posted:

While I do know who the person is, this description doesn't narrow it down all that much.

He's basically a Stonetoss wannabe but every one of his comics has a screaming woman or someone making a stanky >8C face as the punchline.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1572741893687250944

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1572766051573829632

They're still out here trying to get people murdered, huh. I still don't understand how they didn't get shut down after they got George Tiller targeted and killed.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Tweet taken down, what was it?

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

PeterWeller posted:

Yeah, what is the context here?

Honestly that screencap is just scratching the surface of poo poo Tucker apparently said last night.

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1582928370035138560?s=20&t=pSmzPdZFQrCYKNR_XePbGw

e: https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1582930708011839488

ZZT the Fifth fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Oct 20, 2022

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm confused. What did Lara Logan say that upset Newsmax? She didn't say anything worse than what Tucker Carlson says, she basically just said the mainstream Republican position.

Actually yeah, Tucker straight up invoked blood libel a couple of nights ago (several posts up this page, in fact) so I'm surprised at this too.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
This discussion suddenly reminded me of the "Pepe and Pede" book that Matt Furie sued to pull from shelves. IIRC the book's author had the profits seized, and they were donated to organizations that fight anti-Muslim discrimination.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

"Clown World" is more explicitly a neo-nazi shibboleth, iirc.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's still a well known strip and he's been doing his best to put in as much culture war bullshit as he can.

Remember the time he threw the loving 4chan "NPC" meme poo poo in?

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

FunkyFjord posted:

Several Fox hosts are found of saying chinese communist democrats so you can bet anything even more rwm than that uses the word purely as a buzzword without any specific meaning.

I'm reminded of them calling Obama an "atheist Muslim".

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

FlamingLiberal posted:

So supposedly Andrew Tate has lung cancer

No, he does not.

https://twitter.com/KEBrightbill/status/1631789944724238337

https://twitter.com/KEBrightbill/status/1631791626363232258

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 Propaganda Bomb Was a Giant Dud

So it's exactly what it thought it would be

I guarantee you that even though this happened, they're going to go on and claim that Tucker actually dropped the footage and that it completely exonerated any and every one of the Jan. 6 rioters and WHY ARE THEY STILL IN JAIL??? :freep:

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Yeah, Reddit's definitely cut into it, but remember 4chan deliberately infiltrates other sites and does psyops to stir up poo poo and spread agitprop. Like they have poo poo on youtube kids now aimed at the 0-5 demographic.

Is that what that cursed as hell "Soytube Kids" poo poo that I've seen floating around is?

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

The embed really buries the lede on Joey Mannarino. Spoilering this response because of screencaps of repeated transphobic slurs:

https://twitter.com/SunkenFlower/status/1663534025749692417?s=20

Dude thinks a lot about cum.

ZZT the Fifth fucked around with this message at 16:43 on May 30, 2023

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

OgNar posted:

This is why I just post poo poo and never dicuss.

Also

The question is, is this worse than "Gem Defender: Soyjak Survivors"?

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
This year's CPAC is starting about 6 hours from this post. I wonder if we'll have any brand new strains of fashy insanity from this one.

For me, it's still hard to top the year where they designed the conference stage as a giant loving odal rune. True masters of subtlety, those people.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006

bird food bathtub posted:

I feel the high point of CPAC was whatever bleach-blonde Fox talking head walking out and just straight heil-Hitler-ing to open the ceremony.

That was Laura Ingraham at the 2016 RNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
Right Wing Media: feel-good pee pee sex