Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I'm really of the opinion that overall we've lost. I mean it's literally a beast that cannot be stopped now. These people apply to the worst of human nature, fear, racism. Basically of the other. Their audiences are just fanatical. I find the whole thing sad overall, just if there is any decline it truly is because of the propaganda machine that's been in works for 20 years. Rupert Murdoch being the key figure for this, I mean I don't know what the agenda is other than to make so much money but still die and leave a legacy.

I mean where do we go? Whatever decency has left, I mean you guys want to think that you are in the Majority here but it's just not true in all of america. If you don't believe me start friending conservatives on Facebook. Actually speak and have discourse with them.

It's just frightening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
His response was rather cold, but then John Stewart actually kept saying Optimal before the question. I bet John Stewart is kicking himself right now as he's given the news cycle 3 days before the debate for a talking point.

Here's my point on why as a liberal we lose, because when it comes down to it as a person as a individual there's lines that liberals won't cross. That's why you don't see a incredible liberal media despite what people believe, they're not. MSNBC is to a degree the closest you get. The reason being is because Right Wing and Conservatives have no trouble using everything available to them to justify their actions and to spread basically mistruths for their agenda.

You just won't see that from a true liberal or left wing organization such as NPR, they don't create whole stories from cloth. As it's against a fundamental principle of a being a liberal is to not decieve.

It's not a core element of Conservatism to lie, it's a core goal that the means justifies the ends though in conservatism, a great example of this is the War on Terror as well as the use of torture.