Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illumination
Jan 26, 2009

infinity2005 posted:

RT seems to have some interesting content though at least, and i don't find it that biased.. if you 'unskew' (can't think of a better word) the obvious pro-Russia opinions or little digs at certain groups in what they choose to report on then i think it's good, although i've only been watching for a short time. Fox is just straight up powering nonsense into your face all day and being dishonest about it.

I could watch Max Keiser yell about fundamentalist suicide bankers all day :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illumination
Jan 26, 2009

I guess Alex Jones is scheduled to be on Piers Morgan's show tonight.

Illumination
Jan 26, 2009

McDowell posted:

The poo poo talk radio station in New Jersey was actually entertaining discussion of Chemtrails today, too. :tinfoil: Insane baby dissent is a great way to undermine intellectual dissent.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-detained-by-tsa/

Illumination
Jan 26, 2009

watt par posted:

Ahaha and they bring in Alan fuckin' Dershowitz of all people to poo poo on him in the postmortem. Just when you think CNN can't get worse they pull it off.

Lol yeah I heard he was supposed to show up. I missed out on watching the "debate" but from the sounds of it it was SOP for Jones. I bet tomorrows radio show will be great.

Illumination
Jan 26, 2009

Classic