Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Walter posted:

I don't think enough can be said for how awful Mark Levin really is. I usually flip over to hear him on the way home from band practice each week, and he's just frightening. Rapid-fire switching between shouting in that weenie little voice of his, and quiet fireside chat voice.

I didn't know who this is and just realized a former coworker of mine brought this guy up in a FB post last week and considers him a "constitutional scholar" :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

At first I thought this was a parody but it seems genuine: http://conservativefactcheck.com/

Their proof that all these other fact checking sites are liberal activists:

http://conservativefactcheck.com/content/articles/50

From an article complaining about Bobby Jindal saying that higher taxes on the rich might be ok:

quote:

The Bush tax cuts were only enacted ten years ago. Trickle-down takes time, and the economy will begin to see the rewards soon -- that is, of course, unless Obama is successful in raising taxes on the wealthy. If that's the case, he will have undone ten years of economic progress.
That's right, the recession was economic progress!

Edit: oh god that site is so good, everything I click on is a goldmine.

quote:

It's a familiar scenario: you receive a particularly juicy story about Obama in email and forward it to your friends. Then, somebody on your mailing list tries to ruin the fun by sending you a link from Snopes which declares your story to be false. What do you do if you know it's true?

Send them to CFC, of course!

It's going to take some time, but our goal is to offer a rebuttal to all the so-called fact checking site "facts" that matter.

Vodos fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Nov 26, 2012

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Warchicken posted:

Wow. Not 'guys, stop lying, politifact is calling us out!' but 'politifact is unfairly showing us lie!' Maybe, idk, there just aren't that many lies from the left compared to the right? Could that be it? Christ :negative:

No you see the liberals lie much more than conservatives, look at all these RE: RE: RE: I was sent!

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If anyone is wondering it took Alex Jones less than 5 hours to declare the Boston Marathon bombing a false-flag attack. Piece of poo poo non-human.

I wish the cops would haul his dumb rear end in for questioning every time he does this poo poo since he "clearly" has inside information.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

SilentD posted:

Rush is done anyways, his audience is older and dieing off rapidly. I doubt he gives a poo poo as he's older and dieing off, but it's not like conservatives are generating new culture warriors.

Are you sure about that? I know there's a bunch of people on this forum who shook off their parents' right wing bullshit, but it can't be easy escaping from a current Tea Party household unscathed. The constant persecution complex, methodical dismissal of logic, reality, opposing viewpoints and education seems like a rather fruitful breeding ground for culture warriors.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

A co-worker (luckily a remote) referred to Levin as a "constitutional scholar". I think I remember him doing something for some republican president but that's certainly not an accurate description, right?

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

Crabtree posted:

Why the gently caress are they bringing up Roma when their burning hatred is for Muslims? Are you seriously trying to be like DIRTY EUROPEANS by whining about ROMA? How unamerican of you, Fox.

Seriously, why are they doing that when they could be doing the Saudi Arabian mini skirt video story, combining two of their favorite things, legs and ragging on Muslims. They could even pretend to be for empowering women!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

BarbarianElephant posted:

The press being fair is what got us into this mess.

No, news being businesses did that.