Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Guilty Spork posted:

Yay doublethink!

I mean, the Boston bombing has amply demonstrated yet again that even if liberal bias is a real thing, it's got to be waaaaaay down on the list of things that're wrong with the media. And yeah, it's pretty weird for people to complain about the "mainstream" media and then tune into the most popular cable news network.

Cognitive dissonance is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

radical meme posted:

Just for purposes of clarification, Ted Cruz's father was not a U.S. citizen at the time of Ted's birth.

The comic value question for me is: Is Ted an anchor baby?

You have to be born in the states while having foreign born parents to be a anchor baby I think. I mean unless the definition hasn't changed since I last heard it.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

this is where I think that meme originated

Did anyone other than hannity care?

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Steven Crowder has to be a scientific experiment to make the most punchable face. His stupid smug face and lovely opinions dovetail too nicely to be coincidence.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I haven't watched Chris Hayes at all but those just look like normal glasses to me.

edit:

Seriously?

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Armani posted:

Alex Jones is one of those dudes who thought all cats were girls and all dogs were boys as a child.

So Alex Jones is Troy Barnes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8CchZsiQPc

:psyboom:

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Never.More posted:

Why are not all viewpoints equivalent?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGArqoF0TpQ

Some viewpoints are less valid than others.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I don't know why people still pay attention to James O'Keefe, he's transparently muckraking the democrats.

MaxxBot posted:

Ameritopia actually does discuss basic political theory for much of the book and saves most of the :argh:OBAMA!!!:argh: stuff for the end. I'd imagine that it has a lot more academic value for a political science class than your typical right-wing pundit book which contains little more substantive value than their radio show does.

There are still plenty of better options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1276857731593277444

Cool that he admits fox news wants trump to win