Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012
She can't touch most of these dudes in terms of sheer bile, but Laura Ingraham unsettles me more than anybody, just because her rhetoric of "cultural decline" sounds so similar to the complaints waged against the Weimar Republic... like, the notion of contemporary culture as uniquely decadent/degenerate/trashy/toxic is there in full, just swapping in TV for film and rap for jazz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012
http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogPost%3A2364503&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Timothy Birdnow posted:

Had George Zimmerman been at the front door instead of some mechanical card reader those children would still be alive.

I was feeling more or less desensitized to people taking horrifying political stances on the shooting but, uh, yeah

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012

surrender posted:

On a side note, Tucker Carlson is a weekend host for Fox and Friends. I'm amazed that he can still show himself in public after the Daily Caller was caught in a lie this week, but then again, these people have no shame.

Michael Brown of FEMA fame was a guest on O'Reilly just the other night

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012

radical meme posted:

Especially Levin, he just sounds pathetic when his shrill whiny voice rattles off some bastardization of a proper name.

I like to imagine that all of his bile stems from a thwarted childhood dream of writing for Mad magazine. "MSLSD" is Mark Levin's "Rosebud."

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012
Anybody know who the guy was on Hannity around 5 pm EST who sounded like Champ Kind eating a Fudgesicle

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012

Miltank posted:

Is there a dark side to Jesus I should know about?

In one of the apocryphal gospels Jesus withers a kid for killing a clay pigeon he brought to life and there's a lot of fretting on the part of Mary and Joseph that he'll go on withering people at will.

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

Tonight is the night! One night only at the Arizona Biltmore theater you can attend Constitution Under Fire. Live Q&A via satellite with Mark Levin. A bunch of local crazy people and some ex congressman live in the theater holding a panel discussion to answer the question of just how much should you hate Obama (spoiler: a whole lot). Apparently they're going to try to explain all the recent scandals for you in case you forgot if you're still supposed to be angry about what room the president was in while Benghazi was being attacked, or if you should've moved on to being angry about what style of eggs he ordered that morning!

http://www.showclix.com/event/3761012

Only $25. If that seems high then just consider the level of people watching you'll get to participate in. It'll be like a trip to a Walmart, a Golden Corral, and a local town hall meeting all rolled into one.

"Isn't it about time you added impotent rage to your portfolio?"

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Goddamn really? These people are just all connected in a terrible web of nepotism and hate, huh?

Her publicist is also Karl Rove's media liaison :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

based gaddis
Jul 4, 2012
For folks with such disdain for crit theory and the ivory tower this is awful drat close to semiotics