Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strom Thurmond
Jul 24, 2004

by XyloJW

Rorus Raz posted:

Did Michael Savage do something stupid recently (well, stupid enough to get pulled)? My local talk station has had him on for well over a decade, and he's been quietly replaced with some other rear end in a top hat.

I think of all these personalities, he is one of the more deranged.

He sued his boss and won after many years of legal bullshit, so he's essentially a free-agent now.

Ona related note, I am one of *those people* that listens to these idiots daily. Sometimes for 10 minutes, sometimes I manage to sit through several hours of Rush. 9-12 is Glenn, 12-3 is Rush, 3-6 is a local guy named Bob Durgin, 6-9 is Sean, and 9-12 was Michael Savage. The only one I truly cannot tolerate for more than a few minutes is Sean...he enters "the zone" as I've started calling it, where he just rattles off number after number after number and it is so mind-numbing it hurts.

I'm happy to answer any specific questions you all might have - I totally get you probably don't want to be going to their sites and giving them any additional page-views or ad revenue. I do listen to them ironically (now), but have probably been listening to Rush in some capacity since I was a small child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU