Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

A question that's been in the back of my mind the past week is when did Alex Jones gain mainstream notability? I've always thought of him as some AM radio shock jock Rush Limbagh wanabe barely more known than George Noory but the info wars Facebook being taken down has been covered pretty much every where and I am having a hard time believing this newsworthy. Do I need to accept that rural America has chosen to lionize some one even worse than Glen Beck?

side_burned fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Slutitution posted:

...have you been living under a loving rock for the last 3 years?

In all honesty, a left wing bubble. Listening to Democracy Now and watching The Real New Network are party of my daily routine; I subscribe to the the New Yorker and buy the occasional LA Times to get more mainstream opinions. Hell the first time I heard of Jones was when I was looking for Chomsky videos and Jone's interview of Chomsky.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Mr Hootington posted:

Joe Rogan is a nazi who gives nazis a huge platform.

Edit: stole from USPOL lmao
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1110301264657551360?s=19

Joe Rogan optimizes GenX.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
What the gently caress is Wonkette? I have a friend who brings them up a lot in conversation and I have never looked at it until we where swapping articles this morning and I got to say the merchandise section is the most cursed thing I have ever scene.

https://wonkettebazaar.com/products/nancy-pelosi-ride-or-die-stickers

side_burned fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 10, 2022

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
Jimmy Dore has gone on Tim Poole's show. If you want to hear the line of the loving year jump to 21:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGsDludz3U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Andrew Tate is so loving weird.

In the way Steven Crowder's antics and propensity for crossdressing implies that he is a closeted queer man, Tate's opinions on sex and actions toward women imply to me that he may be a closeted asexual and/or aromatic person. What I mean by that is Tate seems to not understand that people (specifically men) would find sex pleasurable and intimacy of a relationship desirable and that lack of understand gets warped in his mind, that sex is about dominating (in his case financial exploting women) and having children and no other reasons.