Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.

Bronsonite posted:

edit for Fox retarded content: I was at the gym earlier in the week and was watching FOX news because I hadn't seen it in forever. They had a former chief of staff for Reagan on and he was talking about "the real" women's issues for the election. Soccer moms having to pay more gas at the pump, women of the house realizing that inflation is actually a thing when they have to pay more for groceries and moms being sick of having their kids live at home after college.

Maybe this is why conservative media gets so defensive when they get called out on other antiquated thoughts (subtle-racism). They get used to spewing bias, stereotypes and poo poo and don't know when they cross the line.

Yet I know that If I had said that last sentence in public there would be plenty of people accuse me of being sexist and asking me why the woman has to work at home. They'd say "what the woman doesn't have to worry about gas to her JOB?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU