Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C.C.C.P.
Aug 26, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Goatman Sacks posted:

In St. Louis we have to deal with a real up and coming name in the art of indignantly reading the drudgereport for 3 hours, Dana Loesch. There is not a single talking point she won't regurgitate and yell about for the entire show. Luckily her radio station runs ads or 'news' for about 60% of their airtime, so if you ever accidentally tune it to 97.1, chances are you won't actually hear her. She got an "in" into national conservative stardom by being a huge Andrew Breitbart sycophant. On the day he died, she was in tears on the radio, and it was the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

One of the things she likes to complain about is lazy people, because she has time to homeschool her children while working THREE JOBS! (those jobs are the radio show, running a blog, and being a right-wing parrot on CNN, for a total of maybe 20 hours a week?)

Also, she's married to Chris Loesch who is semi-/sorta-well known in the St. Louis music scene and one of my past bands had the "pleasure" of having him engineer an EP we were recording and hooooooooo boyyyyyyyy what a creepy gently caress.

Also, during the recording sessions, which were at the studio they have in their house, we got to meet Dana who got REALLY OFFENDED when we didn't know/give a gently caress who she was. She's also "that guy (or girl in this case)" that can't shut the gently caress up about her loathsome opinions even in polite, mixed company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.C.C.P.
Aug 26, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

SilentD posted:

Watch his HBO show. He spends a ton of time bashing the hell out of liberals as well and has all sorts of libertarians on and keeps agreeing with them. He'll say crap about trolling conservatives because it's easy and makes money. He has Coulter on all the time, they are close personal friends, and she'll fess up there as well. Real Time With Bill Maher, go watch some of them it's pretty entertaining to see Bill defending Coulter and talking about bashing both sides.

I thought the same too till I participated in the 2008 campaign, and coming from a fairly liberal area holy loving poo poo progressives are many times worse than conservatives. It's mind numbing, a lot of the stupidity and crazy poo poo puts birthers and the Tea Party to shame. And the people are genuinely vile and hate filled human beings.

EDIT- I think this relates to where you are. If you're in the south you probably have extremely batty conservatives and fairly normal liberals. But if you live in a more liberal area the conservatives are all normal and middle of the road types but the progressives are nutters. Here in DC it's the left with the Obama as Hitler signs and talking about how half the nation is subhuman and we should drive them all into poverty and complaining about rural moochers and takers, bashing nuclear fuel, advocating veganism to stop global warming, and how people who drive SUVs should be thrown into jail. When Obama won none of them threated to move but when a Republican does you get all sorts of talk about leaving the nation to get away from Christians or moving to Canada. The entire dynamic is turned on it's head.

2008 really opened my eyes as to where the true jackasses are.

Speaking of true jackasses, aren't you the guy that identifies as a Democrat (despite hating liberals, progressives, hippies, etc.) because liberal women are supposedly easier to gently caress?

C.C.C.P. fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 31, 2013