Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
That's all good stuff, but the Jones piece is seriously good. Going to remember that name now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
What's that page from? I feel like I should recognize it, but I can't zoom in enough.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!

That is loving embarrassment of riches you have on your wall. Love the Oeming.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!

RevKrule posted:

I'm a huge fan of Ryan Kelly and always push his work whenever possible. This is one of those times.

He's started selling his pages for Three (Kieron Gillen on words) and they're really inexpensive. The man is amazing, utterly underrated and everyone should own at least one page from him just for support.

https://plus.google.com/photos/110512061814280183442/albums/5998479677512020625

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Three was so ridiculously good

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
Just got my pages, like 3-5 days after I ordered them. Ryan Kelly is really easy to work with.
I got the story of the hounds:

and the king talking to the ephors

I really wanted to get the first page of issue 1, but it was already gone

E: Oops, didn't realize I was hotlinking, they're on imgur now

StumblyWumbly fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 11, 2014

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
I remember hearing about folks getting color samples or something, I think it was more of a piece of the production process and testing colors or the print, rather than a page that a single artist had done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!

Was Taters posted:

I followed him on both twitter and Tumblr (and now insta) for a couple months before the show and happened to notice when he put up his pre-list. I was probably in the first 5 people to respond.

Mine's one of the ones in here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BD30RLBwBCq/

He made a lot of money at ECCC.

Did you get two pictures, or did someone else ask for naked Bucky too?

• Locked thread