Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

One of these days when I figure out how to post pics, I'll share some Art Baltazar art my friends and I got. Batcow (with Robin Robin), Batmite, Hawkeye, Deathstroke, and naked Wolverine. Also, he does a funny Winter Soldier and Red Hulk. Best thing a dollar can by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Kingtheninja posted:

Are there any good walmart/target frames that are close to the size of a comic book? I was looking to frame a couple and wasn't sure if professional framing was my only option or not.

I got a nice frame from a comic show. You have to have the book bagged and boarded because there's no glass, but it still looks slick for $15. There's also double frames for books with connecting covers. I'll see if they have a website when I get home.

And if I ever figure out how to work Imgur, I got a few Art Baltazar pieces to show off.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

That's great. Hope you don't mind I shared that with a friend who is a party princess, and all around Disneyphile

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

That Gwen would look great with my Zdarsky Spider-Man.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Seeing this thread reminded me I have a Chip Zdarsky Spider-Man sketch tucked into my Sex Criminals trade. Where is my Sex Criminals trade!?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Is Jane Foster Thor the best designed non sexualized super heroine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

gninjagnome posted:

Keep forgetting to post this, but if anyone wants to snag some Jim Lee art, he does a twitch stream on some Sunday's. My understanding is its usually 3 pieces. He raffles one off amount everyone in his channel, one raffles to people that pay his sub fee, and one is a silent auction.

Probably your best bet at getting something cool from him without dropping a couple grand. I keep meaning to check it out, but I've never used twitch, and always have family stuff going on when I remember.

Saw someone on Facebook that got a Black Panther from his stream. Lee draws a very impressive BP.

• Locked thread