Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
The guy that runs this site lives about 20 minutes from me in Northeast Ohio. I've purchased 6 pages from him. He's held the pages for over a week for me and let me pick them up at his house (his suggestions after pricing shipping - around $30 if I recall correctly). Very friendly and easy to work with. He's mostly in to older comic art (pre-90s), but he said he's glad to keep his eye out for old and newer pages for customers as he goes to most cons around the US as a dealer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice

RevKrule posted:

She's a fantastic artist and a joy to talk to every year. Everyone should own at least one Chrissie Zullo commission.
I really need to get to a con and get something from her in person, but I definitely agree that she's fantastic and everyone should own something from her. I don't usually buy non-issue based art, but I kept thinking she'd be the perfect person to get Death. Happen to luck upon this beauty just as it was posted:

I love the background and colors she used so much.

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
Everything about that Lady Thor is beautiful. I dig the Storm piece too. Very nice haul!

• Locked thread