Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!
Who had the large archer sketchbook collection?

Also can I have a link to the collection I just remember it on the old thread and it was pretty amazing.

AlkalinePunk fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlkalinePunk
Oct 2, 2003

Your Mix: INFERIOR! Soundwave's Best of Emo: SUPERIOR!
C2E2 just passed here in Chicago - I was really happy with my acquisitions this year, I finally got my Jeremy Bastion commission and it is lovely and I got the cover art to the 3D Ventriloquist #1 from villains month a year and a half ago. Since I have not posted here since the last thread here is an updated album of my collection.

This is the cover I just got to Batman and Robin 23.1 aka Ventriloquist #1. The cover is done in layers because this was used for DC's 3D cover

This is the commission I got from Jeremy Bastion (Cursed Pirate Girl, Mouseguard) I have been trying to get on his list for years and was finally able to this weekend and told him to draw whatever he wanted to, I am very happy with the outcome.

An interior page to Batman and Robin by Gleason that I love due to the art displaying the action amazingly, I got this page last year.

Women in Refrigerator from Blackest Night by Gleason

Another Green Lantern Corps interior by Gleason, this one of Kryb being attacked by a giant baby construct. This was my first interior page.

Gleason Kilowog quick sketch

Gene Ha Harley Quinn

Scarecrow commission from Yildiray Cinar I love this commission so much

Ben Templesmith Joker

Mogo two page spread with John Stewart from Doug Mahnke

Lobo and Red Lantern Dex-Starr, Doug Mahnke

Above are two pencil interiors I got from Doug Mahnke cheaper then I should have because there are no inks, that being said I love them and the group shot at of the partial JL is amazing.

Random Gotham Adventures Page

Gotham Girls on canvas from Franco. Below are some other Art and Franco crayon sketches.

AlkalinePunk fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 27, 2015

• Locked thread