Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bigmike
Oct 20, 2003

I tried multiple times over the weekend to get a commission from Kevin Wada but struck out each time. Also tried to get one from Chrissie Zullo but she took her list on Thursday and I didn't get there until Saturday this year. Got this commissioned from an indie artist, Blue Deliquanti, literally 30 minutes before the end of Sunday for $20 and its one of my favorite things I've ever got from a con, so that was a nice surprise.

Also got this Negan sketch card done by Mike Vasquez which I really like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmike
Oct 20, 2003

Wow, that whole stack is incredible. The full color figures are out of my price range right now, but when I found out the table ones were only $100 I had to try. I think either other vendors/artists or people at the front of the entrance lines each day were getting those because he said they were gone almost immediately each time he opened his list.

bigmike
Oct 20, 2003

gninjagnome posted:

Another year, another NYCC! Managed to get Saturday tickets this year, so I made it to the charity auction after missing it this year.

Dude, you killed it. These are all incredible.

• Locked thread