Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
I met Kevin Eastman at Wizard World New Orleans a couple of months back. Super nice guy and was chatting up everyone. But the best thing was that he was signing and sketching for free.

I only have this slightly blurry Facebook pic that I took right now, but he gave me the poster and signed it, signed my comic and sketched me Leonardo all for free. I tried to give him some money for it all, but he just pushed my hand back and told me that us fans had given him so much and he wanted to give back to us. He told me to pay it forward, to go out onto the street and buy a homeless person a sandwich or give the money to charity. Just an incredibly nice guy and very down to earth.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread