Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobfly
Apr 22, 2007
EGADS!
Hm. I tried playing this with my brother, but we only played the beginning bits, and he got bored really quickly. Said he didn't understand a thing of what was going on, and he hated the fact that he had to read things to understand what was going on (which I found strange, considering the amount of time he spends with World of Warcraft, but whatever). Maybe it's because he played Zer0 as a sniper, I don't know. Sniping always seemed a bit boring to me. But I really like this game, and I'd like to play it with him, so... Any ideas to what I can do to entice him to play playstation games with me? Play ahead a bit and get him in at a slightly later stage?

To be fair, though, I'm not a big fan of how much of the view you lose in splitscreen either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobfly
Apr 22, 2007
EGADS!
Is aiming to stack Anarchy super high viable for Gaige? Maybe I play too recklessly, but I just finished the game for the first time, and towards the end I felt like I couldn't really get a good number of stacks going in actually challenging fights. Spent too much time in FFYL. And died too often. 3 blood soaked shields, 5 myelin.
It's frustrating, since Anarchy's hilarious when you have stacked it up, but since dying is a complete reset you feel so penalized. I actually ended up relying more on Discord and Rational Anarchist than Preshrunk Cyberpunk. Which was disappointing.
So, "Mid-30s Gaige survivability tips?" - is pretty much what this post boils down to.

• Locked thread