Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So what's this 'pistol god' build for Salvador that can make him turn raid bosses into easy solo fights? Specifically, I'm gonna need to take out Terramorphous and the Ancient Dragons. No one I know plays B2 on the 360, certainly not with the DLC, so I'm gonna need to go it alone. Heard he was probably the best character for it. Him and Axton were the names that kept popping up, but Salvador sounded way more fun to do it with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChibiSoma
Apr 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So I'm trying to solo the Ancient Dragons. Which A) is incredibly stupid and B) is perhaps literally impossible.

So I have a few questions. To start, lemme explain where I am. I'm at L40, they're all at 38. I'm on Normal, of course, as I don't plan to do TVHM/UVHM if I can help it. I'm running into the pillar you summon the dragons from and getting under the map. I can't attack, but Deathtrap can.

Here's the weird thing: Sometimes DT is doing only a tiny bit of damage, but sometimes a giant chunk of their health will be blasted away. He's only using his blue laser to zap them. Is he just getting really good crits?

Sometimes the blue dragon can zap me through the floor, sometimes he can't. Right now the fire dragon can suddenly tag me through the ground when he never has before. It seems totally random. Is there a better spot to cheese these guys from? DT can't outpace the healing one of the Dragons does, even with those big hits. This really isn't a viable method of killing them, but with only 8100 shield/12000HP, neither is running up and trying to shoot them. Tried that once, went down instantly.

No one I knows plays the game, and I don't want to drag anyone else into my stupid achievement hunting OCD bullshit, so I'd like to just solo the raid bosses if at all possible. That's gonna mean exploiting glitches on a lot of them. I just need to know what works best. Going under the grate in the middle and letting DT solo them doesn't work well enough to win. I've gotten them to almost 50% once, but they just heal back up. I don't care how cheap the victory is - a win is a win.

tl;dr: Need a better spot to glitch kill the Ancient Dragons.

• Locked thread