Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Lipstick Apathy
The irc is at pretty low tide right now, so I'll ask here. Are there any goons on the ps3 interested in helping out a pair of level 51s (commando and zerker) in running some raid bosses later today for fun and profit? So far Terramorphous in normal mode and Hyperius in TVHM are on the table. The dragons of Tiny Tina's DLC in TVHM might also be an option (already unlocked in normal). We're hunting for legendary stuff and seraph crystals to buys some sweet pinks. Respond here, send a message to NateZorblack on psn, or jump on irc if you're down.

We would be cool with running any raid bosses out there, those are just the ones that are already open and ready to roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr.Smasher posted:

Joke's on you, Seraph crystals only drop in UVHM. it's some serious bullshit.

Well crap. In that case just hunting for fun high level stuff (legendaries and nice class mods) and finishing quests by killing raid bosses.

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BlindNinja posted:

I could join in a couple hours. I'll add you then, if its not too late.

My girl and I will be playing all day. Add me up whenever and we'll start popping some bosses.

• Locked thread