Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

Kyrosiris posted:

They generally come in two forms - "lasts X number of uses" (usually 10k) or "lasts X number of time" (usually 2 hours).

Best one was the 5 key code that lasted less than 1 minute on each console. Basically required a keyboard plugged into your xbox/ps3 and to be constantly refreshing his twitter.

Keys are nice but oranges are generally superior as far as level 50 gear goes. I think you're better off using the keys every few levels around 40, whenever you feel like you need a better weapon (guns quickly get outclassed from 35 to 50). It does suck to use a key and get a bunch of grenade mods or shields or something you can't use though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry

WeakLad posted:

I have a question about the treasure room glitch.

People are saying you can do it even after you turn in the quest, but how the hell are you supposed to get into that room? I thought you had to get swallowed by leviathan to get to that location?

Am I hosed if I did the quest the second time?

There is a doorway in the city of Oasis to get back in there, where I imagine you go through when exiting the area in the first place.

I still haven't been able to get the jumping thing down doing the glitch, maybe Gildersneeze's video will help if he posts one.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
Thanks! I got it after your help.

I got a gunnerang on my first chest, picked it up, tried it out, and killed myself, leaving all the other loot in the chests without looking at it. :downs:

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
I haven't played this since the pirate DLC. Started back up on my 50 zer0 and had fun doing Tourge stuff. Barely got to level 51 after what seemed like alot of gameplay. Seems like it will take forever to get to 61 (haven't bought the 61-72 level pack thing).

Been having lots of fun.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
So what do you guys reccommend for a new level 50 starting up the DLC for the first time? I've tried going into the ultimate vault hunter mode and doing the start of the quests and also doing the DLC (I'm on the Tourges stuff). I just feel like I'm getting the poo poo kicked out of me really easily. I'm currently using all the duped goodies from the treasure room jump glitch and TVH Warrior runs and stuff.

Is it worth it to do regular TVH mode and level a bit before jumping into UVH mode or should I just power on? I'm chewing through sniper ammo on my zer0 so fast. :/

• Locked thread