Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
Sorry if I missed this already, but what did the patch fix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
So, a while back there was a way to open the gold chest a million times for the cost of one key, does anyone remember how to do that?

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Carew posted:

So about me,Im a very fun person who likes to talk with people and help them out. I'm open to alot of mainstream media as long as it's nothing ridiculous or stupid [Example Of Stupid Things:YOLO,Jersey Shore,etc.]

Besides that I'm a very down to earth person who enjoys playing games with other people,my 2 current addictions are Borderlands 2,Guild Wars 2 and TF2 so if you catch me on either game say Hi!. I mostly play in a modified Vs Saxton Hale server which features My Little Pony characters,so if you are into that fandom you are welcome to join.

If you play Guild Wars 2 you can find my contact info on the bottom of the page,I'm on most of the time since I have yet to find a job,will be on less of course once I find it.

If you play Borderlands 2 I main a Shock Built Gaige and have a secondary Melee Experimental Gaige.

what the hell is this? are you openly admitting to being a Brony? Someone please do something.

\/\/\/ Thank god! I was all like, "how has this dude not just been flamed to death already?"

Slayer1597 fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Dec 3, 2012

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

Speedball posted:

I keep imagining it looking like a crystaline quadruped. Or George Washington's horse from that song.

Dedicated to Butt Stallion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA

I can't seem to break away for Callidoody for long enough to get into the Torgue DLC.

I am a bad gamer, I should probably quit my job and make this my profession.

Also, have they already announced this "Moonbase" DLC?

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES
AWW gently caress, they fixed the fleshstick bug? I knew I should have leveled my characters when I had the chance :(

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

strangemusic posted:

That or "Do me a flava"

That being said, drat the Tina haters.

This is all true (Tina Love! She Gangsta!) I did hate that dialogue, but it was so efficient.

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

abaddonis posted:

Delete the patch and level up offline. I'm not downloading the patch until I get all my characters to level 50, or at the very least a level 50 siren. I made a gunzerker last night to mule some items and then farmed some eridium.

Did the patch fix the leveling exploit with the warrior as well?

wait how do you do this solo?, I thought you couldnt load your characters up on shared screen dudes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slayer1597
Nov 6, 2008

TREMENDOUS CHILD
ASK ME ABOUT MY ANIMES

kalamaf posted:

Level a 2nd account to 50 then use that account to level your main guys, would be my guess.

or, I could slam my balls in a cold toilet seat.

gently caress that, I am just going to grind that poo poo out. I guess that will give me more replayability.

• Locked thread