Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

Dravs posted:

So I have just got this and all of the DLC from the sale. I got a load of golden keys. Is there a best time to use them? Is it worth saving them up until max level or do they become useless after a certain point?

Use one each level or two (more often if you've been having trouble finding anything good). At max level you can start working for legendaries, and Gearbox releases shift codes for Golden Keys pretty regularly anyways. They always get you purple/etech (possibly blue for relics) items at your current level. They don't become completely useless at max level, but it's a waste to hoard them all until then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

I have a Siren that'll be level 52 by the time I finish TVHM. Is that good enough to go to UVHM? I'm not getting much useful loot at this point (I just beat the Torgue DLC).

Yes. UVHM scales everything to the level of your character constantly (and I'm pretty sure has a minimum enemy level of 50). You will obviously need to keep your gear very close to your level, which won't be too hard since all chests will scale to your level as well. Also make sure you have a decent slag weapon or slag buff on your action skill. Slag is significantly better in UVHM (3x instead of 2x damage bonus and it lasts longer, weapon swapping speed is buffed to make it less of a headache).

• Locked thread