Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

I have a couple of friends who still play this pretty regularly on PS3 and, since I live in the past and just bought a PS3, I'm planning on picking up this game so that I can partake.

I'm planning on buying the Borderlands 2: GOTY edition since it's so cheap now, but all of my friends have the original game with a smattering of the DLC among them. Does anyone know of any issues with playing online with people who have the original copy of the game while using the GOTY edition? Will I be able to use some of the content like new characters or side missions that they don't own without any issues? Thanks for any info anyone is able to provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeBreak80
May 3, 2009

ShadowedFlames posted:

As long as they have downloaded compatibility packs, the only restriction is that they cannot go into DLC they do not own if they're in your game. I'm fairly certain that's it though. You can use Krieg, Gaige without breaking their stuff.

Radical--thank you kindly.

• Locked thread