Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EddieDean
Nov 17, 2009
Is there any site or feed which lets you know about the shift codes, without having to follow a bunch of twitter feeds and other sources?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EddieDean
Nov 17, 2009
Thanks guys - I had no idea there were a whole bunch that didn't time out. I got about 78 from that link. It's like Christmas!

That app is available for Android too, now I'm up to date that'll keep me abreast of all of the new ones.

When's the best time to spend these, then? I've just completed everything in Normal mode except for Lv50 missions and the harder raid bosses, leaving me at Lv42 to start TVHM. Apparently TVHM caps out at around Lv50, after which gaining XP becomes really difficult until you jump into UVHM. If that's the case then I don't expect to see a huge difference in loot gain during TVHM, making now a pretty decent time to gear up? Failing that, I presume 'whenever you're finding it hard' is generally the answer.

• Locked thread