Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

I played the first borderlands a bit, and since this is free on psn+ I'm going to give it a play through with a friend. Would it be worth it to pick up the 2 dlc characters, or are they not that much different or amazing from the core 4?

Coming from someone who isn't a huge shooter fan, and who ended up picking up the GOTY edition of Borderlands 2 after not even two days of playing the base game off of PS+, I'd say the two DLC characters are worth it, or, at least Gaige is. Anarchy is an absolute blast to play around with, and her other skill trees are just as insane and enjoyable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Error 404 posted:

As long as we're asking builds, what are some good Axton and Gaige builds that are godlike but idiot proof?

No, I am not good at FPSes, why do you ask?

If you have the Captain Scarlett DLC, there's a relic in it that refills six percent of your health after every kill, but cuts the time you're in Fight For Your Life by about a third. Combine this with Gaige's 'Blood Soaked Shields' from her Anarchy tree, which restore shields to full after every kill, at the cost of, at max, five percent of your health from every kill, so long as you keep killing things, you're practically unstoppable, especially with a few points in BFF to encourage more soaking via Deathtrap.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

smashpro1 posted:

Some kind of AR thing is going on for the Pre-Sequel.

The Echocasts Twitter account just sent the following tweets:
"Login hyp_423321 //"
"pw changemedefaultpassword"

I don't know what it has to do with anything, but the account is now listed as "Hyperion Corporation", with some kind of desktop icon of Jack as the profile pic, and 90's as gently caress "Under Construction" thing as the header.

It's probably the same thing that the Twitter did for each of the DLC expansions, hand it off to a character or the like to make promotional posts and such.

• Locked thread