Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Here's a page that might help with Shift.
I signed up today, and put in one code. I think I might have 3 keys now, but the GIRLFRIEND needed to take over playing and I haven't checked to see if I do or not. Can't wait to get some gold box loot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Just punched those in for me and SWMBO. She's doing playthrough 2 and is having issues with Threshers. A nice purple weapon of some sort should help, and the 4 keys she has now might give her a bit of a chance. plus the last codes too. She was getting her rear end kicked last night, lost half a mil in cash from deaths alone.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Disposable Face posted:

Has anyone else been getting weird graphics glitches? Sometimes i'll have vending machines and items that glow blue or purple all over or they'll be solid black. Is it my PS3 or is it the game?

I've been getting that. I don't think it is your PS3, probably just a glitch.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Facebook codes:

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTJ-JCSSC-6S6TX-5RBTJ-9RZBJ
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BWJB-W5F5J-JKKWT-9JWJT-KCZ99

8 min. ago.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

brickswereshat posted:

Looks like the Torgue expansion dropped last night. Downloading it now for many much awesome EXPLOSIONS!

I can't find it on the PS3 yet. Am I doing something wrong? I have the season pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kyrosiris posted:

It is always late (like middle of the afternoon CST) on PS3. X360 gets it earliest, then Steam/PC (around noon), then PS3.

Good to know. I wish it was ready to go now. I haven't been playing much lately and need a reason to get back in to level up my Gaige.

• Locked thread