Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Smelly posted:

Look at all the people spelling Maya wrong. She is clearly the best character. :colbert:

:hfive: drat right she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The Rokstar posted:

It really is hilarious how trivial Phaselock makes anything that flies.

Fixed for my experience :v:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

BGrifter posted:

So I just got my first Bee drop off Hunter level 50, a 49 plain one. It looks like the level 50 ones can spawn with the elemental immunity prefixes, is that accurate or someone modding the PC version? If so I think I'll keep farming and save the spares for alts.

I have a Fire Immunity Bee, though it was given to me so I can't say for sure that it isn't modded. v:shobon:v

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The Rokstar posted:

Is Blood Soaked Shield actually supposed to be a 5-point skill? I tried out anarchy tonight for the first time and being able to recharge your shields 100% instantly after each kill seems really broken. It's also only a 1-point skill on the website.

Yeah its a 5 point skill, the website is bugged.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

...! posted:

The only story mission I still need to do is the final one and I still haven't gotten the quest to kill Dukino's mom. GameFAQs says I need to get it from the bounty board in Sanctuary, but there's no mission there. What do I do?

Have you done the quest at the skag-house in Lynchwood?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Does anyone on 360 have a Maggie or any of the legendary ARs they'd be willing to dupe for me?

I've got a Bee, corrosive Conference Call, Babymaker, 67% Tediore mag size relic and quite a few other oranges.

Arrath777

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Adregan posted:

Ya I can help you out. Look for me online. GT: Adregan

:tipshat: I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Lofidelity Media posted:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be stupid, but what glitch are you referring to?

Knoxx's armory 2.0

The Pirate dlc ends with a big treasure room that you can glitch into as many times as you want. I'd link some youtube videos but I'm on my phone

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

10 Beers posted:

Quick question, can brand new characters be boosted? Like, if I started a new character, then just joined their game, it would work? Or would every enemy in the zone just swarm to me because I was level 1? I'd just like to get a couple of characters up to level 5, because the first section without abilities drives me nuts.

Yes they can. I've had friends create brand new level 1 characters and join my game to get in on some Flesh Stick boosting. Once they start up their own game they'll wake up in a snowbank in front of Claptrap.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Who told you that it was a 100% drop? First time I cleared the Warrior, I didn't get a legendary.

Several of my friends got legendaires the first time they killed the Warrior, lucky bastards.

I didn't get poo poo when I killed him in PT1 or 2 :(

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

PC got a patch today http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information

The Bee is nerfed and Flesh stick leveling fixed.

Get your power leveling in while you can, I imagine a similar patch is working its way through microsoft certification.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Xidus posted:

Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.

Why is this the first I am hearing about this!?

You didn't notice that thrown, nearly full tediore guns can hit in excess of a million damage?

Its amazing, but a little OP.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Draile posted:

Why does Terra and apparently this guy drop loads of Eridium when you'll have bought all the upgrades by the time you're able to kill them?

I'm guessing Eridium drops are just based on the monster's level and maybe some kind of 'boss' flag, rather than someone setting it to drop a bunch of useless bars.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I am Reverend posted:

It's going to be a lot more painful when you find out what the worst legendary in the game is.

Is there a legendary shotgun as good as the first game's Hammer?

God, I loved that thing. What with Torgue being the only guys with explosive damage guns I have to figure that the Flakker would be the best bet to be at least a little bit as awesome as the Hammer.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I am Reverend posted:

This video shows it off pretty well:

:negative: Welp, its poo poo.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Aw hell I hope it hasn't been fixed. I haven't even gotten a chance to do it yet! :negative:

Guess I'll have to beg goons for dupes :v:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

On the subject of farming things, I've never farmed the Treasure Room. I'm just about to complete Captain Scarlett's DLC for the first time. I've seen the videos on how to do it and so on, my question is are there any gotchas I need to know? Quests not to do, don't enter it through the door normally like Knoxx's treasure room, etc. Basically are there any ways I can screw it up and lock myself out?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Neo Helbeast posted:

No, not really. :words:

Awesome, thanks for the advice. Of course this is all contingent on killing the Leviathan. Hoooly poo poo this is impossible solo (UVHM).

Anyone around on Xbox that wouldn't mind lending a hand? I'm only level 52, so one or two 61s should blow this fucker to pieces. GT: Arrath777

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Oh my god I was so close. The worm queens were dead and I was working on the last weak spot. :suicide: The Leviathan loving sucks.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The Duke posted:

When I fought him on UVHM he glitched out on the last orb (the one in his mouth), he refused to expose it at all so I had to plink away at him with a level 50 CC while running a circuit around that tiny platform so the worms wouldn't one shot me :cool:

Luckily it hasn't glitched on me yet, but I just had him with literally no red in his healthbar and I went down. The worms were too busy jumping around to let me kill them so I could revive myself. As if it wasn't bad enough that I can't phaselock them.

e: Haaaaaaa gently caress youuuu. Finally.

Arrath fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Speedboat Jones posted:

RNG fun times (in my experience): Inconceivable (50%) rarely activates on the final bullet in the chamber, preventing multiple consecutive money shots. Silence the voices (12%) causes me to hit myself in the face 3 times in a row or more. :negative:

It all worth it when you get like twelve shots out of a double barrel shotgun!

• Locked thread