Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

GammaShade posted:

four amazing characters and Axton

Woah woah woah there buddy, you got a problem with Axton? :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Kyrosiris posted:

Other than that he's a worse Gaige, not really. :science:

How many nuclear explosion are created when your mechanical death-machine is deployed, huh? :smug:

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Kyrosiris posted:

How often does your mechanical death-machine despawn, huh? :smug:

Whenever I want it to. :smug:

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

abaddonis posted:

I don't know where you stand to snipe the fuse box because I never found an angle where I could see it. I always just stood a ways back and bounced an e-tech round off the tiny wall next to the fuse box. You can get the required angle standing pretty close to the electrified door, maybe a 2-3 seconds run away.

I did the same thing in Eridium Blight with the fuse box that is on the very tall tower/wall at the first intersection you get to

Explosives are great for getting tricky fuse boxes like these. Just fire a rocket or a longbow grenade near enough to it.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
I don't have a CC, but I don't really see why it's seen as necessary to solo Terra. I just use a 48 Bee and a 50 Moxxi's Heart Breaker and he just goes down in three or four full magazines (which at full-auto is incredibly fast and accurate), and if I put my turret down in the middle of the arena just as he first pops up he only ever pays attention to it, and I can kill him every time before the turret dies or runs out of time.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

fallin1 posted:

There's a safe spot in the rocks to the left of the hole you fall into from with the ammo crates. Nothing or maybe the slag spit will hit you. Take out three spots, kill the worms then run back and blow up the 4th to cheese it.

Or just use a Bee and a (preferably Hyperion) shotgun.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Solaris Knight posted:

A Hyperion shotgun with Moxxi theming :allears:

This already exists in the base game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

JackDarko posted:

How hard is it going to be for me to get the Cobra from the guy that drops it. I need a torgue sniper rifle guys!

Mr Torgue posted:

I DON'T MAKE SNIPER RIFLES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROPERLY APPRECIATE THE EXPLOSION FROM FAR AWAY
IF YOU'RE NOT PICKING GIBLETS OUT OF YOUR TEETH IT WASN'T A REAL KILL

It's a Jakobs.

• Locked thread