Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lotish posted:

My favorite part of them is the names, really. A while back I picked up a "Sinewy Hulk." Sinewy. Hulk. Just saying is sexy.

I have a purple Juicy Hulk.

Juicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Monkey Fracas posted:

Fixated Stalker, on the other hand, is just creepy in the context of all the other names. I think those are the longer range single shell per shot shotguns.

Intentional?

I think yes.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Glug_Glug posted:

but it's almost exactly like BL1. Flaws and all. Also, who thought bonerfarts was funny? It's just stupid.

Juxtaposition and context makes it funny.
:colbert:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dross posted:

My Mechromancer can at 9.

My commando could. AT 1.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Monkey Fracas posted:

Man, I hope they figure out something to do with excess eridium in one of the upcoming DLCs. Maybe you could craft an at-level purple-grade gun from the existing part archetypes in the game or something? That would be cool. Like 40 E-bux and you have exactly the kind of gun you want.

I would be fine with just extra space and ammo pools.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Elephant Ambush posted:

What are the best assault rifles for Axton? I have a stockpile of level 50 and level 61 assault rifles but Axton is the character I play least and the one I know the least about.

Should I even bother with assault rifles at all? I have all the crazy stuff like the Infinity Pistol, the DP Harold, the Norfleet, and a bunch of the other stuff that's super powerful, but is there anything else that's particularly good for a high level Axton?

There was this Purple assault Dahl rifle I got, minigun barrel with 5-shot burst fire. It was goddamned amazing. Fast as hell reload speed as well.

I'd say aim for one like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Error 404 posted:

This + a decent scope + Slag is pretty much my holy grail right now.

Oh yes! Now I remember!It was Slag Elemental as well! (not on main PC so cant get screen)
I got it in the lead up to the warrior and it lasted me well into TVHM.

I loved that gun.

SO:
It had the square scope, minigun barrel + 5/9(? honestly can't remember but it was obscene) shot burst, slag elemental and barely any recoil since, you know, Dahl.

• Locked thread