Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Also, Salvador all day, every day.

True that. Gunzerking is too much fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Anyone else go through the Torgue DLC at level 50, and finding only level 48 oranges in the Torgue vending machines?

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

PhunkMonkey posted:

The PS3 code supplied me with 5 keys. Yay!

Same here on 360!

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Wow, chupacabra witch doctors are loving brutal! Even my gunzerker that can solo Terra gets loving wrecked by them!

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Found the legendary siren mod in a vending machine as the item of the day. Too bad my only siren is level 8. Anyone down to take on Terra or any other raid boss sometime my gt is nudejedi. Rockin' a level 50 gunzerker.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Saw some fiftieth level weapons in the Torgue vending machines today on 360, so it's live.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
drat, they fixed my favorite gunzerker glitch that made every offhand fired bullet do over 100k when I had a certain launcher in my on hand.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Someone had the Krieg skin for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Assault Rifle earlier in the thread. Is that still floating around?

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
Two for the price of one! Managed to get a level too!

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
I got a level 61 transformer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
I got one first kill, unfortunately I'm 61 and it's 62. Grinding pyro Pete's bar I guess.
Edit: got it. Where's a good spot for today's target?

nudejedi fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 17, 2013

• Locked thread