Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Original Gamer
Sep 13, 2002

Would it be a safe assumption that the next DLC will probably increase the level cap? Because if that is the case I think I'd rather wait to download Cpt. Scarlett until then so I get more levels and loot for completing it.

Also, I wish there was a relic that said something like, "increases the drop rate of legendary items 0.5%" It wouldn't even have to ACTUALLY work, but just the words would give me hope to keep farming, as right now it's frustratingly hopeless to get any weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original Gamer
Sep 13, 2002

AnonSpore posted:

It'd be just "Raises chances of legendary item drops" with no number attached and we'd all believe it and give glowing confirmation reports until someone looked at the code and discovered it did nothing.

Well in that case the item should be called "Placebo Effect" and it would fit right in with Borderlands humor.

Original Gamer
Sep 13, 2002

Two playthroughs with ZerO and countless hours farming, never got a single legendary weapon.

First playthrough with Gaige, 2 legendary drops by level 28!

This game is sexist!

Sidenote: Both legendaries were immediately useless, but I did enjoy having an SMG called "Analytical Bitch"

Original Gamer
Sep 13, 2002

Draile posted:

Now the timed quest in the Highlands for Dr. Zed--that one nearly was a controller-thrower.

The key for this one for me was to open the first mailbox right outside the town, but NOT take the arm. This way the time clock does not start. Then I drove out to the water where the Threshers are. The other mailboxes are sort of close, but the last one should be what the game tricks you into thinking has to be the first one in Overlook. Finished with a minute to spare with this strategy.

• Locked thread