Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

Crackatastic posted:

So since this is the new thread: I'm stuck on lvl 48 and want to finish TVHM before sidequesting out. who on 360 can help me kill Jack?

GT is Crackatastic

Hey I have a 50 gunzerker that takes the warrior out in about 2 mins. I'd be glad to help. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be around until late thursday pacific time...but if you see me and still need help, pls msg:

GT (360): Biebazaelbub

Separately, I am playing a Siren who is about 9th..cataclysm tree mostly. I have the DLC (Scarlett) - what's the minimum level to play through that? I went at 4 and everything was lvl 14 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

Soma Soma Soma posted:

Can anyone on 360 dupe me a Conference Call? Spent the last couple hours farming the Warrior and am sick of waiting for the drop to just end up underneath his body.

ID is "Free Soma"

I'm not on until tomorrow night but if you friend me or msg me, I'll dupe you everything I've got to pay forward the generosity of another goon after I was banging my head against the wall farming warrior. CC is a nice shotgun. GT: Biebazaelbub

• Locked thread