Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Just started playing this game due to the $10 sale. I have my commando at level 24ish if anyone is up for playing. GT: MoistTurtleneck

The matchmaking in this game is quite random. Sometimes I get booted before I even load in, and sometimes I drop into Sanctuary with a player who has infinite keys throwing buttloads of purples on the ground. Yesterday I dropped into a game with these people that were trying to jump over every piece of geometry to try to get to an objective. I asked if maybe we needed to go back to the zoo area to get to the objective and they all proceeded to make fun of me for not having a minecraft head (?!). Yeah, make fun of that instead of the fact that you guys can't read a map :downs: The times that I found a coherent group would usually play out by everyone making a mad dash for the boss, killing it, and then the leader removing everyone from the game so he could get those sweet, sweet greens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Borderlands Wiki posted:

• Unkempt Harold is a deadly pistol which can be used in close and medium range encounters. Shots fired from this pistol split slowly (follows 3-5-7 pattern) into seven after traveling a certain distance. As long as the projectiles have begun splitting, regardless of progression, a full hit will do damage as though a full spread of 7 had connected. A "Double Penetrating" Unkempt Harold will fire two spreads with one shot costing 6 ammo.

• Because the additional projectiles are not listed on the item card, each receives full amp damage from amp shields.

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Dec 26, 2013

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I didn't enjoy my Mania Krieg until 31, but then it all started making sense with that last talent. You one shot most of the things in TVHM that way.

• Locked thread