Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnes
Jul 20, 2003
raeg agniast teh machiese
Anyone feel like going after Hyperius?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003
I'm doing UVHM on my 54 Siren at the moment if anyone would like to join.

GT: FutileStunt

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003

ChocNitty posted:

I'm having a bitch of a time with with Voracidious the Invincible, the one where you open a gate and fight him in a field, then the gate closes, and if you die, you cant open the gate and rejoin your teammates. Everyone has to die before the gate can be reopened. We all keep dying, and people quit, and the new people join and don't understand how the gate works. This one guy joined, and managed to get squashed to death by standing under the gate, then after reviving, he ran through the gate way ahead of everybody and had to fight the boss alone and of course died, then he ragequit, probably because we thought we weren't trying to heWlp him. Ugh. I lost 150k in 10 minutes.

I spent an hour solo'ing my way back to him to try beating him by myself, and that didn't work out too good.

Can someone high level join me and help whoop his rear end? I'm on XBL. If not i'll just have to try again in 5 levels or something. I'm lvl 39. I love how it says this lvl 34 mission is trivial difficulty.

What's your GT?

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003

Soonmot posted:

I really enjoyed my Siren, but holy poo poo! The Mecromancer is AWESOME!!! Just shotgunning dudes in the face while deathtrap tears it up. One annoying bit is now that I have a shotgun that doesn't fire it's entire clip in one shot, I've been accidently reloading and losing my anarchy stacks when trying to pick stuff up.

I felt that way about my Siren until I really started playing my Gunzerker.

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003

Fibby Boy posted:

Just picked up a Sham with an 83% chance to absorb bullets. I'm pretty happy about this.

Edit: If anyone wants it duped I'm on still. Gonna be farming bunker for a while because gearbox is dumb and bunker is selfish about his character head drops.

GT: Offshoretoast. Just send me a message and I'll jump in your game.

Thanks again.

In unrelated news I just got a level 61 non-elemental Conference Call if anyone's interested.

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003
Anyone have advice on taking down Voracidous? Playing as Salvador and I have DPUH, Grog Nozzle, an Antagonist, and a Big Boom Blaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes
Jul 20, 2003

Fibby Boy posted:

What level are you? If you're 61 I can hop on and murder him with you.

I'm 61, GT is FutileStunt.

• Locked thread