Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Fraction posted:

Xbox 360 shift codes I found (that still work), good for 5 gold keys each:
KBWTB-T6XSC-JJHBF-WXBJJ-WRWKF
WBWJ3-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W

The first one of these is dead, the second just worked for me. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Codes for 10 Golden Keys each! From the Borderlands FB page and @GearboxSoftware.

PC/ Mac:
CB5T3-TCZKT-Z5TX5-33JB3-BWCCT
C3KJ3-WCZW3-H5TFK-BTB3T-9RKTZ

Xbox 360:
KTC3J-TTB35-3ZF6Z-W6TJB-TCFTB
CTKJB-KBTJ5-BSXRS-5XB3J-3ZCSZ

PS3:
KTC3J-TTB69-5TC9W-Z3WJB-TCFCK
CTKJB-KBTR9-CJWSK-9TC3J-3ZC5W

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I have a Siren that'll be level 52 by the time I finish TVHM. Is that good enough to go to UVHM? I'm not getting much useful loot at this point (I just beat the Torgue DLC).

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Toraen posted:

Yes. UVHM scales everything to the level of your character constantly (and I'm pretty sure has a minimum enemy level of 50). You will obviously need to keep your gear very close to your level, which won't be too hard since all chests will scale to your level as well. Also make sure you have a decent slag weapon or slag buff on your action skill. Slag is significantly better in UVHM (3x instead of 2x damage bonus and it lasts longer, weapon swapping speed is buffed to make it less of a headache).

Cool. I have Ruin on the Cataclysm skill tree which gives Phaselock slag, electric and corrosion. I have a Class mod that has me at 8 on Helios, 9 on Reaper, and 10 on Blight Phoenix. I also have over 200 Golden Keys so I should be able to get some good loot if I need a boost.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I might be just about done with this game, at least for a while. TVHM was challenging but fair but UVHM is just ruthless.

• Locked thread