Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Look at all the people spelling Maya wrong. She is clearly the best character. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Sioux posted:

On PS3 you can just not accept the sidequests in TVHM and then accept them when you killed The Warrior and they are all lvl50 quests with lvl50 rewards.

You also don't need to quit the game to the PS3 dashboard to have The Warrior respawn. Just quit to main menu and loading your save is enough to start over next to the fast travel station.

You don't need to dashboard on the 360 either. Just quitting to the menu works for any of the bosses.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
drat. I logged on earlier today since I just picked up the DLC and I lost all my skins and my badass points were reset. The points I didn't mind since I got to rework those to what I knew I needed but the skins disappearing is a tad annoying.

:sigh: at least it was only a cosmetic issue. That said, I'm really enjoying the DLC. I'm doing Scarlett's right now but I'm psyched to play Torgues campaign. Can't wait.

Draven fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Mar 24, 2013

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Kreig looks like fun simply because he looks like he plays differently than the others. I was disappointed with the lack of a brick like character.

That suicide fight for your life skill looks funny as hell.

Edit: unrelated to the DLC but I feel that I may have ruined this game for myself by picking Maya as my first character back on release. Trying to replay the game now as the other characters and I find myself getting bored with their abilities. Maya's was just so useful for all sorts of situations.

Draven fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Mar 25, 2013

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Seneschal posted:

So I did the Pirate Booty DLC in less than two hours last night with my power-leveled Siren. The enemies were all around level 30 and I'm 50. I was gibbing things like crazy, which was sort of unsportsmanlike but still fun, and I was struck by a weird thought. That DLC has a LOT of walking. Maybe it was the Rustyards quests but I just can't get into it anymore.

Guess I can skip it on the second playthrough. I've already got the head I wanted.
I haven't had that feeling from the DLC so far, I'm not far into it but it seems like you can use the sand skiff for a good portion of the areas.

• Locked thread