Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

That is one handsome OP. :h:

Personally, I'm not sure who is my favorite, but I was really disappointed to discover that Zero is my least favorite. I really wanted to like a neckbeardy ninja with not-Phasewalk. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

You mean that busted rear end thing that keeps getting blown up? Yeah, I think I saw two or three of those the last time I never stopped shooting for about ten minutes straight. Didn't do much, though. Kinda sat there making sad whirring noises, wondering why it didn't have anything left to kill.

Alternatively, I have a sweet rear end turret that shoots Rakk for me, and slags things so I can pull out one of the four elemental guns I have mapped for gigantic damage. Free slag debuff that blows poo poo up? Yes please.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Also:
Well here's your problem!

Maybe I just like the precision I get from iron sights and scopes.

Oh, and being a team player by slagging everything for everyone.

Ever think that by killing everything, you're ruining the experience, Gilder? :shepface:

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Kyrosiris posted:

I do that in addition to reviving people and shooting them in the head with my Chere'amie to heal them. :colbert:

I like Maya as much as Axton, I just find that Axton doesn't get enough love here.

And he loves everyone.

:shepface:

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

kim jong-illin posted:

What's the URL for the fan-made skill tree calculator? The official one is broken and keeps re-directing back to the main Borderlands 2 website.

Today I discovered that Salvador's ability to throw two grenades for the price of one when gunzerking is the most broken skill in the game. Using the legendary grenade mod from Bewm-Boom with that skill will wipe out an entire arena in one go.

http://www.bl2db.com/skill-trees

• Locked thread