Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poop Cupcake
Dec 31, 2005

These threads are making me want a bird so bad. I lurked through the entire first bird crazy thread and now this one but I work full time and live in an apartment. :( There's no way I'd be able to make it work for a pet like that. My bird desires live vicariously though all of your photos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poop Cupcake
Dec 31, 2005

Battle Pigeon posted:

Finches not your kind of thing either? I loved my zebra finches, obviously no comparison to a parrot but adorable as hell, fun to watch, and their cheeping was nice to listen to.
Finches are actually the only birds that I've seriously considered. They're so cute and it doesn't seem like they would take up a ton of space or mind that I'm gone all day. :3: I'd love to get a small parrot like a budgie or cockatiel, but there's no way that's going to happen with my working and living arrangement.