Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doomtuba
Jul 1, 2009

Startacus posted:

Is any one else shocked that the ESPN app isn't horrible? Coming from Android, I sure am.

It's kinda laggy in areas on my Surface RT, but it's a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomtuba
Jul 1, 2009

bootleg robot posted:

I do, too! At first, I started going for a Flipboard-ish look first, but it didn't work well for the desktop. Nextgen (or MS Outlook, or any three panel layout that came before MS Outlook) makes use of all screen real estate, and looks good on all screens. I haven't tested it in portrait, though.

It looks good in Portrait mode as well. It really is optimized for any and all situations! It's one of the only Metro apps I use on my desktop.

• Locked thread