Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
But then there's episodes that you can go back to and listen to over and over again. Like clingfilm, JUST THEN! and anything involving Lemon's impression of Kumoquotxop/John's terrible Canadian accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
If you don't listen to Sissykiss you can't be a Real F Plus Fan*, that and the bug fuckers.

*Warning, this title is meaningless, in fact it may do more harm than good if you actually use it.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

Zaito posted:

Episode 102 is up, for those of you who haven't noticed! No episode 100 yet, but this one is apparently about bad movie ideas which should be entertaining.

Tolkein like birds?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I've listened to the bug episode several times (I always bust a gut at "my PEEHOLE"), but I still have not made it through Sissykiss. I don't know what it is about it, but probably "cummies".

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

God dammit even just reading that word makes my stomach try to flip me off.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Don't you worry about episode 100! It should be ready for release soon.

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
Sissykiss was the best episode, peak awful right there.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Holy crap that intro.
That intro is up there with the best things I've heard on this show. Especially the just completely uncontrollable laughter after the reveal.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Hey, hey, hey, look what I found on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DACowezIASs

A JOHN VINCENT MINGO "TRAILER"!

(Spoilers: He's completely batshit.)

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Squint posted:

Don't you worry about episode 100! It should be ready for release soon.

Honestly, going by the subject matter of the more recent couple of episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if episode 100 consisted of nothing but 1 hour 2 minutes of you guys screaming in sheer agony, terror, and pain, intro, bumpers, outro and stingers included.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Urdnot Fire posted:

I've listened to the bug episode several times (I always bust a gut at "my PEEHOLE"), but I still have not made it through Sissykiss. I don't know what it is about it, but probably "cummies".

If the semen ingestion is getting you, just wait for the incest fantasies.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

DongsMcMurphy posted:

If the semen ingestion is getting you, just wait for the incest fantasies.

I personally think that someone literally filling pacifiers with semen and putting them in ther mouths and sucking on them in real life is more disgusting than a story about 2 brothers loving, simply by virtue of the fact that one is fiction and the other is actually happening somewhere. Personal preference though. Erm, maybe preference is the wrong word. Personal prejudice.

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

Ariong posted:

I personally think that someone literally filling pacifiers with semen and putting them in ther mouths and sucking on them in real life is more disgusting than a story about 2 brothers loving, simply by virtue of the fact that one is fiction and the other is actually happening somewhere. Personal preference though. Erm, maybe preference is the wrong word. Personal prejudice.

Either way, both those things are trumped by the cosmic horror of knowing there are people who enjoy cum-eating AND relative-loving.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Just go listen to Lou Reads the Internet for You for a few days, that'll immunize you for most a lot of horrible written internet stuff.

edit: i have underestimated the horrible side of internet

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Lou's brain must be made of something not yet on the periodic table to be able to withstand the stuff he reads. He's too good for this world.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

I've been meaning to say, I started marathoning through F Plus a couple months ago thanks to SA, I have a 2 hour round trip commute so I get two a day! Thanks for making my commute more bearable.

Reivax posted:

Sissykiss was the best episode, peak awful right there.

I just listened to this yesterday and was literally retching/gagging in the car.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I just listened to this yesterday and was literally retching/gagging in the car.

I listened to it as well yesterday because of this thread, I skipped up when I marathoned the podcast because it didn't seem interesting, but I was so drat wrong and it was so loving hilarious and disgusting. I'm on the subway and I'm cracking up with a disgusting look on my face.

I guess what I'm trying to say is listen to this drat episode.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
My favourite part of the internet mock thread was posting AB/DL stuff, some from the episode on sissykiss, to watch the other posters be like :stare:. :allears:

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
Sissykiss was my favorite episode, but I find the bug one way more disgusting. The food part was absolutely terrible.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I couldn't even finish the bug one.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
A couple of us petitioned to have the bug episode titled as "That Episode," because in the weeks leading up to its release we kept alluding to a challenger to the Sissykiss episode.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

:stare: I think I'm going to have to skip the bug one. I have a near-phobia of bugs anyway.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

The bug one was great. Sharing it with my friends produced some of the best reactions I've seen, and bugs in genitals ruled our "disgusting stuff, click all the links" skype chat for a week. It's also a great thing to bring up if you really wan't someone to go away.

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012
I thought I could handle the bug episode sober. Started off okay but then I got to the maggot story. :barf: I had to take a break from the Internet (and pizza) after that.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
But the maggot story has one of the top 3 punchline impressions in the world. You gotta get through the maggot story.

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012

Grondoth posted:

But the maggot story has one of the top 3 punchline impressions in the world. You gotta get through the maggot story.

Oh I got through the entire episode, it's just that I was so disgusted by the end that I couldn't find it funny. If I was drunk, I'd probably be laughing mad at the phrase "maggot human being" but instead, after hearing all those horrible (and hopefully fake) things I was just in a state of :smithicide:

I made the same mistake of listening to the adult babies episode sober but the end result was more :shepicide:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

If it's any consolation, the dude was talking about shoving things up his peehole like it felt good. People who actually like urethral insertion are in it for the pain. poo poo was super fake.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
The episode is far more palatable* if you picture them using Creepy Crawlers/Doctor Dreadful type stuff instead.

* Still pretty drat bad.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
I'm working my way through the whole podcast again and I've got a bottle of bourbon for the sissykiss and bugs episodes. Listening to those sober was a mistake I won't be repeating.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Commissar posted:

I'm working my way through the whole podcast again and I've got a bottle of bourbon for the sissykiss and bugs episodes. Listening to those sober was a mistake I won't be repeating.

Sissy haiku is funnier sober :colbert:

pepperoni and keys
Sep 7, 2011

I think about food literally all day every day. It's a thing.
Episode 100 is out. It's a long one, to say the least!

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=169:episode-100&catid=1:podcasts

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
drat it, I got scooped.

We've got some classic Internet here, folks. It's right up goons' alleys. check it out!

A Long Way Down
Jul 14, 2009

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Grimey Drawer
Almost four hours of F Plus. God drat I can't wait.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This is exactly what I hoped your 100th would be.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gently caress yes :woop:

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
Looks like I know what I'm doing tonight. :dance:

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Also it's the perfect moment to register and pay :10bux: for a ballp.it membership, because there's an extra 33 minutes you can download beyond the paywall! You know, to make it closer to 4 hours.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

toanoradian posted:

Also it's the perfect moment to register and pay :10bux: for a ballp.it membership, because there's an extra 33 minutes you can download beyond the paywall! You know, to make it closer to 4 hours.

HOWEVER, the extended material is about Matt Moulton (the adult baby fetishist in part 2), so let that temper your decision.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Isfahan you are the worst salesman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Ironically, the TVTropes episode was both my introduction to the F Plus, and the only one I can't manage to listen to all the way through more than once. There's just something about Troper Tales that's so intangibly awkward that I can't stomach it. Somehow the bug one's manageable, yet Troper Tales? Nope.

My favorite episode's the MUD roleplaying bios one, though, which is... probably obvious to people given the evidence at hand.