Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Squint posted:

Here's a late episode on incel nerds, including one sorry batshit guy who doesn't know the difference between writing a story with a plot and writing a technical overview.

Portaxx is back. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

You guys mentioned that some people listen to the podcast as they fall asleep. I am one of those people. I downloaded the new episode knowing nothing about it and got into five minutes of the episode and fell asleep.

I had a pretty bad dream :stare: Only reason I'm posting about it here is because I don't have a ballpit account. One thing I remember from my dream was a stuffed something came in and did something with a knife. I don't remember more because that's probably my mind trying to protect me.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I want another bad recipe episode. Those are my favorites.

Agreed. Otherwise how could I have known how great taco in a bag was ?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Waffleman_ posted:

I recently discovered TF+ and after listening to a few random episodes, I'm beginning my trek down to the beginning. Live 3 was an experience, and I was elated to see Twisted read out after following the thread on it in The Book Barn.

Edit: I was also told that I should save the adult baby episode for last, as it is the final boss of the internet. Confirm/Deny?

The waifu episode is good. As well as the Breaking Bad fan fic reading. If I had to choose one to start off with I'd go with any of the food episodes. You can learn how to make Taco in a bag !

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Tracula posted:

I'm a horrible person and was hoping this was gonna be another Fplus eats episode.

My otherkin spirit is a bottle of ranch dressing.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Stog got chased by all the vampires ever. One time the stog got a kid and a dog.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Which episode had the really illegible rant about 'burger king had the papers for the hottest deals'? I skimmed through the various complaint and question episodes and can't find it.

This one ?

http://thefpl.us/episode/153

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

http://www.gofundme.com/makevirgilamillion

Finally a gofundme that makes sense.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Hello F Plus thread. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the podcasts. My mom passed away Tuesday from Covid and pneumonia complications and the show is really helping me be distracted, even if it’s just one or two episodes.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

All I remember from these tv and movie ideas was the women who kept using “crying like a waterfall” in their story’s, it was someone named Mimi I think

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM

GOODBYE

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I think it was in the first Yahoo answers episode, only thing I remember was Ice Cream or Yogurt was a part of it.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I think the wrong episode got posted to spotify. The latest one I see is the how to get fat one.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Hey f plus thread

ITS TIME FOR EROTIC POETRY

https://thefpl.us/episode/359

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1yVJbnTD9p2a4bwguIrNtO?si=430a99f414e84faf

Got bored so I started an Spotify playlist featuring (mostly) every song the F Plus has used so far.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I use the podcast as white noise to sleep

Waiting for my dreams to be influenced

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

change my name posted:

wow who would think people super into not cumming would be assholes

I'd think they would be dicks

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Just a heads up the episode Dragons on usenet is the how to get fat episode and not the correct episode.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

BootsRaingear posted:

It seems correct to me. Are you playing it on the website or through a podcatcher?

Forgot to add on spotify

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Improbable Lobster posted:

I love angry episodes.

It is always cold in chilis

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM

GOODBYE

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://thefpl.us/episode/394

Does this episode about spells work?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Good thing you didn't use shampoo

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

BootsRaingear posted:

Buncha episodes got copyright flagged and removed by spotify. We don't generally recommend that platform for listening to the podcast, but currently that's one of the only ways you can.

Is there a list of removed episodes? Spotify still has the how to get fat episode in place of the dragons on usenet, so I have to keep pocket cast on my phone to listen to that one.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Women is really a paths duck

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://thefpl.us/episode/397

AI girlfriend episode is out

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia