Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd find it affirming if the fplus did some readings of Thunderdome submissions. Or a filler episode devoted to offensively bad jokes. Not jokes that are offensive, real groaners. Like the McElroys "riddle me piss" level groaners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Dare I ask what the reference is of?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm listening to the Extra Credit where security guards pretend to be special forces and...I feel like I better understand George Zimmerman's awful mindset now.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They can't risk the chance that the Asian kids aren't going to steal the vending machine and use it to fund terrorism! Breaking their knees is actually going gentle, you see.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't like it because Strong Bad did it first and I am SURE he didn't give his permission for someone else to use his bit.

Oh god, there's H*R fanfic huh?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The only news stories about the SPLC I'm seeing are conservatives denouncing the SPLC in conservative rags. I sure as hell am not about to give them any clicks.

So, what are the deets? Is there actually anything going on?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Morris Dees got fired. Complaints that have been coming from the left for years about the SPLC's focus on image and fundraising and about its internal culture are being aired out again. Here's a write-up from conservative rag The New Yorker.

That's awful, but in my defense Google shared Breitbart, the Washington Times, Fox News, and other newer pieces from similar right-wing sources.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Two, three, four
And this little weirdo
Would be a modestly hot girl
To get me thru the hard times

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What is a micro/macro fetish?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
There are also people with structural dissociation. At worst, thee are people with DID. At best, there is enough emotional disregulation that a person feels like a passenger in their own body sometimes.

Not knowing what my most adult part did to make an angry part of me mad enough to punch myself in the eye never gets old.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is that the new bug chasing in a post Corona world?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which kink do I need to hire to check the electrical work at my apartment?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I loved how one answer to "why do you like vacuums" was "I design them and one of my designs is a best-seller".

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are there listings for what airs when?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Thanks!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Um, did he die before or after the episode dropped?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
F's in the thread for Abe Lincolns anus.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Whorewolf gives me mental images of a perverted Far Side cartoon. Like, a wolf that works as a prostitute on full moon nights. Not transforming into a person. Just, you know, dressing like a person, smoking, trying to pick someone up.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Jeff Bezos dark place episode is a personal favorite

Edit:

https://thefmin.us/jeff-bezos-darkplace/

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Monkey moms?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That sounds like there'll be lots of animal abuse.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which episodes are those from?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Thanks, I look forward to listening to the movie episodes!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I blame Jared Leto for the clown robot script.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This is gold.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was able to listen just fine. I had to quit at the second or third person complaining about nudity though. It'd be the same as complaining that a movie theater has people eating popcorn.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Clowncore reminds me of the restaurant Chotchkie's from "Office Space"

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is tongue punch a fart box a reference to a past Extra Credit episode? The phrase has that vibe to it.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I get that it means eat rear end, but I hadn't heard it before. And it read like a line from a past episode. Like, say, the Lavender Scissors episode of the F plus.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet podcast read complaints about museums today. It also ended with something special. It ended with the saga of a man whose love life was intricately tied to cleaning products. Please give it a listen!

https://art19.com/shows/beach-too-sandy-water-too-wet/episodes/dc61d901-c5ed-4c46-9f8a-9e533da19b1b

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Itch.io popped up on other episodes, right?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
This might be low hanging fruit, but what about an episode about time travel? Fiction, ideas for it, etc.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So...I shouldn't pitch Shell my idea for My Little Pony but they're horny 1950s appliances?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Re: Extra Credit, my new gotos include https://thefmin.us/jeff-bezos-darkplace/ and https://thefmin.us/canon-the-hedgehog/

An episode dropped today that's promising, https://thefmin.us/would-you-like-loglines-with-that/

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Where's Andy Kaufman when you need him?

(Answer: not here, he got off on wrestling women)

Edit:

(Gets 20 minutes into the episode) I WAS ONLY JOKING!

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 25, 2021

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The page shows this text, which makes me doubt the product.

quote:

Liquid error (sections/dynamic-testimonials.liquid line 1)

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Would the F Plus or Extra Credits crew consider a doc of bad webcomic and bad newspaper comic dialogues?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Likpas are interesting though. 9CL is the comic that spent a year on grandma loving a Nazi because he loved her "purity", and that started a story last month where a woman dreamfucked a gay guy straight because he loved "her art".

Yes, it is written by a pretentious old white guy, why do you ask?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm scared to listen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm confirming that you would consider a doc with stuff from Brooke McEldowny.

He ended pride month by having a woman dream gently caress a guy straight. His idea of being inclusive is having a Japanese ladyboss worshiped by her male secretary. He literally said the following in an interview:

quote:

BM: My wife was a student at The Juilliard School when I first espied her eating a bagel and laughing uproariously at somebody's joke in the cafeteria. The vagaries of class scheduling eventually threw us together in a course on baroque music where, whenever I heard her voice, I would eavesdrop discretely, hers being the kind of voice upon which one pleasurably eavesdropped. In time, I overheard her questioning a teacher on string orchestra repertory, about which I fancied my knowledge to be encyclopedic, and barging in, I disgorged it on the spot.

Her hazel-blue gaze, which wheeled upon my interruption, spoke volumes. 'Buzz off, twerp,' she seemed to say, without ever resorting to words. Naturally, we married within the year.

Do I have authorization to turn the key?