Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.
The F Plus makes my commute to Los Angeles less unbearable :allears: My favorite episodes are the ones like Help Me Help Rob Help You, which just focus on dumb Internet people asking dumb questions. Ignorance of the Law is My Excuse still cracks me up on repeated listens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

Glitterbomber posted:

God, the Fat Activism one is maybe my new favorite. Between donut girl and climbing out a window to hide from your doctor weighing you, and that dude who was angry he couldn't go hang-gliding at over 300lbs and thought there was some motor based conspiracy to oppress fat people, it was such a great hub of insanity.

I knew that episode was going to be great when the first thing I heard was Portaxx yelling "FAT THE POWER" :allears:

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I would love to hear a Free Republic episode - this thread continues to alternately crack me up and horrify me when I read it, and I figure there's at least an episode's worth of material there.