Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I tried putting a document together on wrestling fetishists and it was literally indistinguishable from that episode, so I scrapped it. Even their terminology was exactly the same, just with more punching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Does this involve those quartz dildos I've been hearing so much about?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

New episode is out, and I'm the document submitter for this one:
https://thefpl.us/episode/249

Fun fact: this spun out of a real life superhero doc I was trying to put together, and I found this site when I googled "superhero fetish".

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Oh god, last night I dreamt that Boots hired me to write an article for the podcast about the how's and why's of having a giantess fetish.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This episode was really good (and gross), but I'm dissapointed no one said "speak and splooge".

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I re-listened to the audiophile episode today, and for those who were curious, Patrick82 was finally permabanned for harvesting emails from a giveaway and then spamming them all with ads for a new "hearing supplement multivitamin" he was selling

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The squatting one/Marsone or binaural beats episodes would all be good, that mid 100's block has a ton of my favorite episodes in it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got my girlfriend into the podcast by sending her the plushie loving episode, try that

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

That one guy wouldn't have had a problem with dull, expensive razors if he had bought from HARRY'S

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was relistening to the Gaiaonline ep again today, and I just wanted to point out that the choice at the beginning between Obama hating child labor and/or loving the African slave trade is actually just different posts in the same thread.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

A Meat posted:

my guess is changed it so whales would spend money on it, like every other mobile game, probably involved changing something about scrabble's game board, which obviously made people VERY ANGRY

A tile gachapon would be amazing

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Midnight Voyager posted:

SERIOUS QUESTION: In the openers this time, who the gently caress believes that a farm kills their chickens by burying them alive?! That doesn't even make sense!

Chicken farms will literally throw male chicks into grinders by the crateload because they can't sex them until after birth, burying them alive seems inefficient

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Someone finally made that game where you suck up women from the sinking fetish episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT7KlfGAsfU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This new episode was the most Brooklyn poo poo I've ever heard, and I'm honestly surprised that I didn't recognize any of the authors' names.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

HoAssHo posted:

Note that these are all-around classic episodes (which get referenced a lot) and everyone who's new to the show and just listening to random eps here and there need to put these at the top of their playlist immediately.

I would also put the squatters episode up there too, it might be my number one favorite.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

You fool! You've activated my spunk card!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It was touched on but a lot of board games actually are that expensive. Betrayal or whatever is 30-50 dollars? I know Terra Mystica is usually around 80. Of course, these are good games and not a PDF of tentacle sex cards that you have to print yourself.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was just re-listening to the last Fplus live episode and paused when they got to how much the dragon-rat guy had spent on Second Life. After looking up the conversion rate, 10 million Lindens is equal to $40,100

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I am excited and terrified for what I gave my reader, but you'll have to wait to find out what it is!

Originally I had wanted to send in my favorite SA post ever from "The Detector" about how he was collecting cum in a bottle and the girl he was letting live with him rent-free so he could maybe gently caress found it, but then I discovered that the archives have been lost forever. Oh well.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

General Ironicus posted:

I'm posting from inside the event. I'm reading from inside the thread.

Wow, whoever just put all my posts together for Ironicus to read has been incredibly rude

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

King Lou posted:

I heard afterwards that the bar got very loud when I started my reading last night. I'm sorry for the people who couldn't hear my extremely long treatise on why Satan is better than that your so called "God". Personally I had been hoping for something grosser to read!

This was my criteria when I selected Jimmyfranks' piece. "We need to go grosser".

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MeUndies coming down hard on any podcast that refuses their dirty money

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

echopapa posted:

Thanks! We’ve got more on the way. Please do the things every other podcaster asks you to do when you like a podcast.

Fight about it on twitter?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This is like a hall of fame topic bonanza episode

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

BUTT X-FILES

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Dreamsicle posted:

I can't tell Boots apart from Achilles Heelies

He's the one who sounds Canadian

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Relistening to one of my favorites (155, mainly about alien abductions), and I appreciate how Lou is in more than one "I was assaulted by a mysterious being!" "Was it your super?" episodes.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lemon has been too busy playing the new Bubsy to release more episodes

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It's me, I'm Drason

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

A normpod is like, Radiolab

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

When I was putting the document for this episode together, I left out a bunch of great poo poo like "Tothian called pretending to be my middle school math teacher and tried to get me to tell him dirt about myself." The guy is super crazy

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Waffleman_ posted:

I've been meaning to make a doc of dudes who are super weird about circumcision. I feel like there's a lot of crazy that could be mined from there.

these guys literally hire box trucks to drive around with poo poo like "MALE CIRCUMCISION KILLS" on the side, so I doubt any craziness could be mined from that community

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Remember everyone, this is the year we're all going to live on Mars. Hope you've packed accordingly...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hide your kids, hide your wife

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/970481037020205057

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I know it's a gauche podcasting trope at this point, but I'd totally listen to an Fplus D&D session (bringing it up since poo poo from the game kept getting mentioned in one form or another on the stream)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"I walked into the magical children's library wearing nothing under my tunic, so that the sexy drow librarian would notice my 'weapon'"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The time travel episode (#199) is one of my all time favorites.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The Ripoff Report ep is really good too, the Dildo Hut section and reviews for drug dealers are particular high points.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Hmmmmmm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Two things from some older episodes I wanted to point out:

The reactions to the reveal that Teddybabes is (was, jeez) 43 in the plushie loving episode is one of my favorite moments

A lot of the questions from the last Yahoo Answers ep have ended up on MBMBaM