Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I would like more Adam Bozarth please.

The "Tolkein like birds" thing made me laugh until I was dizzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Therion posted:

An Irregular duck bug enthusiast episode would be something I'd want to see :v:

Going to quote this before you correct it because this version is much more pleasant.

EDIT: Is there anywhere I can read all of the site headers?

coolskull fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Aug 13, 2013

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Love all the callbacks. Daphne Catherine needs to get started on delivering us from ourselves.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

These people make me very sad.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I agree with Lemon, HypnoLoser is the best reading ever.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Gotta be Loki Wives for me. The parts about bottoming for Loki and Mortal Hubby are some of my favorite segments.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Anyone remember which episode it was where the kid got turned into his dad's sock?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Awesome, thanks.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The list of talks at the end of this episode was my favorite part. "Beyond Buildings and Food" conjures up so many images.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Please invite scummy1990 on for an episode

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I just can't fathom anyone deciding that like, Fallout is that important to their life. Like, is that the most interesting thing you've ever engaged with? You poor motherfucker.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The big issue for me is how boring the poo poo they base the weddings around are. If a Final Fantasy game is important enough to you to make it part of the event that (presumably) marks the biggest transition of your life, you're an idiot. What the hell have you been doing with your time that this is THE THING?

coolskull fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 1, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I wonder how BBoy360 feels about his name now that the Xbox 360 is obsolete.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Really enjoyed the Stamps.com skit.

Also, I'm really fond of the Babycakes-esque voice Boots has adopted in the last couple episodes (see: "Can a 10 month old baby eat chicken nuggets?")

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The pitch for the malaysian dick cream just put me on guard. If it doesn't contain anesthetics, how does it work? I'm not going to rub your inscrutable salve on my dong.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I found the episode too ridiculous to feel uncomfortable because of it, but I was also drinking. I'll give it another listen on my drive to work and see if my balls crawl up into my stomach.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Machina Dynamica is a known joke (albeit they WILL take your money.) Come on guys, I wanna hear from SINCERE idiots!

e: nvm, this really pays off with patrick82

coolskull fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 1, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Not on a computer!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Making a Patreon doesn't mean you feel entitled to anything. It just means you're open to that constant money flow, should it materialize.

The funny part to me is that the projects themselves are lovely. If people are willing to pay you a shitload to do your stupid thing you like, then that's great. The idea that somebody would allow themselves to accept money for their hobby isn't mockworthy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I am down for hearing about miserable weirdos and bad writers any day.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

If you want to help do a bad fiction one, there's a thread on ballp.it right now where you can contribute. I started out making a document for the FPlus that was 'worst of Thunderdome' but it kinda expanded out to 'worst of SA' and I think we could probably take it further. If you've got any bad internet fiction they haven't done, link it in the google doc below and I'll try to clean the whole thing up into a coherent fplus doc at some point.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ML410PQ53rMtRpIf-i6q00LZa3iqAq8cbvQzVBm9o4A/edit?usp=sharing

Was hoping to see some Benny in there. Well, dude's got enough problems I suppose.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

This sums up my feelings pretty well. Quitting your job to live off Patreon money? Dumb. Making comics about your monster waifu? Dumb. Accepting money to do a thing you like? Fine.

I said it before, but being open to something doesn't mean you feel entitled to it. The episode just feels like berating people for having confidence in their work. "How dare you even conceive that this might be worth money to someone?"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Portaxx in particular seemed really upset about the concept itself. Just very mad that someone might get paid to do something in their spare time, regardless of what the actual project was. That's what I'm talking about.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I'll go back and edit typos into my posts if it'll help.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I downloaded a bunch of patrick82's youtube vids back when i heard the episode and just started looking through them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0bbJfK4HA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzeKuOs5dA

I worry if he did figure out how to reproduce and that's his kid in the video.

e: well poo poo, he has his own audio company where he puts birdseed on the connectors or something. really torn on if he's an elaborate joke.

coolskull fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 16, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Hell yes. Finally a return to the font of terrible internet.

e: I would like to request you guys avoid the panning in this episode in the future. Having voices coming from different places in a voice only podcast is distracting, and can make it hard to understand if you're driving or somewhere noisy.

coolskull fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Aug 23, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Hearing Lemon say "JimmyFlanks" just cemented in my mind the inevitability of F Plus pony art.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

DEEPTHROAT.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Glad to hear someone speak out against the unfair nipple standards pushed on modern women.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Yeah, I appreciate Frank's enthusiasm but lord. That's Lou territory.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

rolling on the floor over Green Hill Zoned

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gonna write a "not always right" post about how the alien probing me kept going on about the gay agenda until his commander came in and told him off, then gave me a discount.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I just opened iTunes to listen to a rerun and now this pops up. #2blessedtostress

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I was thinking it'd be cool to have another creepy pasta episode and this scratched that itch. But Christ that Finland/Grant rap battle...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Ron Howard line was maybe the best thing anyone could say, if they were rapping about the grinch of course.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

My pussy be gunkin

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I don't think there are any nerds on this podcast?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

How many dicks are in this game? I know it's weird, I'm just kinda monster cock about it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

There was a reference in the breast expansion episode, during the lit/gently caress fic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The day this episode came out, I noticed my coworker had a card game called "Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder" on his desk. There is no escape.