Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

It's a real shame that this podcast doesn't get much love from people around here. I typically can't listen to podcasts multiple times but there's a lot of episodes of The F Plus that just work over and over again.

The only issue I have with it is that the heavy editing makes the episodes seem really quickly paced sometimes. Like someone else said before, there's always more of an emphasis on getting all the funny material out there. I guess I think it might be better to leave the presenters more room to comment on the readings, like someone else said before. At this point the presenters are all established enough that I think it would be good to bring their personalities more into the mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

I'm eternally embarrassed by the fact that I started playing bass on one just like the one he plays in all his videos.

This video is particularly egregoius as well.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

New episode is up.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

AstroWhale posted:

Could you link the episodes mentioned in the last posts? Thanks.

Here's the unschooling episode.

Here's the wifebeating episode.

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

I'm slightly upset that toiletpaper.ninja doesn't actually go anywhere.