Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008

dayman posted:

Just started listening to The F Plus and you guys are great. The quality of the episodes is consistently excellent and like others have said, Bunnybread episodes are always a treat.

I have to say, I get a little sad when I listen to the conspiracy theory episodes because a lot of those folks seem to have legitimate undiagnosed mental illness.

Yeah, while the Gangstalkers episode was funny, I did recognise problems that I struggled with for years that turned out to be serious mental illnesses. So I'm always a little iffy about that kind of content. Fat supremacists, bug-fuckers, and paedos-in-denial are great though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
Sissykiss was the best episode, peak awful right there.

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
When that MRA episode was over I suddenly felt really sad. I remembered the bit at the beginning about this being the light stuff :smith:

Something I've been wondering for a while: why is The F Plus called what it is?

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Really loved the San Francisco special. Although it's a clear sign that I'm broken that I found raw food more baffling than bug sex.

I think it's not too far removed from hardcore veganism. Bugs though, who fucks bugs? It's too crazy. Raw food is really strange but it's something I could see people I know doing.

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
That jingle is a thing of beauty. It better become a permanent fixture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008

Lurks With Wolves posted:

The problem is that the first thing they read is the example of what a decent Patreon is. Someone's making a thing, they want to get a somewhat steady income from it, so if you like it just toss them a few bucks a month and they'll give you a little bonus as a thank you present. It would be the least mockable thing if it wasn't for a dumb webcomic. Then the second piece was dumb but honestly dumb and the rest of the pieces I've heard so far were actually mockable as hell, so I can listen to it without feeling like a complete rear end in a top hat and I'm actually having a good time with the episode now.

Well done, you've described Kickstarter in Installments. It can be used properly, like Kickstarter, but there's always going to be a bunch of idiots.